From community engagement to entrepreneurship, music, poetry, working with non-profit organizations, social leadership, working in manufacturing in the United States to general manager of the first private broadcasting network in Guinea, Diallo Sanoussy Gallice Jr. has done it all. As he often quotes: "We should not take as a scapegoat the social conditions in which we grew up as an excuse for neglecting education". Born in the slum of Boussoura, a small shady town located in Conakry capital of Guinea, for Diallo Sanoussy Gallice Jr. the status quo is unacceptable, we have all the necessary tools to do and promote excellence. Diallo Sanoussy is the executive officer of Guinean Abroad, an online platform that offers an insight into how Guineans live abroad, the president of Guinean Youth Alliance, He is a consultant, a website administrator, an artist, and a community philanthropist.
Diallo Sanoussy has developed and worked with many programs with his community in mind like
• Wrote and composed one of the anthems of Conakry World Book Capital titled “Dans Ma Lecture”
• Toured in more than 10 schools and Universities presenting and discussing methods to improve learning through reading
• Presented « In My Reading » Project at the National Broadcasting Network of Guinea RTG
Have produced the show in more than 15 states in the United States
• Have conducted over 100 interviews with Guineans and Africans including the Ambassador of Guinea in North America and multiple Guinean community representative
• Have hosted more than 50 talk-show with guests on social issues such as female genital mutilation, domestic violence, immigration, financial education, human rights, gender inequality, mental illness, single parenting, women empowerment, police brutality, racism, and other forms of discrimination
• Have hosted over 10 Special Covid-19 shows related to the pandemic with an expert in Infection Prevention and Control Gaelle Diallo and so in the United States, London, and Africa.
• Have technically assisted the Embassy of Guinea in Washington DC to broadcast the celebration of the 63rd Independence of Guinea Live on all social media platforms
• Have organized more than three tourist circuits for the diaspora who intend to visit Guinea through a partnership with Miranass Tourisme
• Have worked with Single Saturday 224, a dating Service to connect diaspora who are looking for partners to get married.
• Have worked to sponsor and promote other organizations such as Google Developer Group Ratoma, Acts of Simple Kindness, One Child One Chance, Hope of Guinea, Corona Ntondy, La Fraternité, Autism Bird, etc. …
Has offered a total of over 100 scholarships to 50 different students, which represent over $36,000 on school fees, uniforms, and materials for the students and he has also offered scholarships to study abroad.